By David Mwitari
10 Breath-Taking Tembea Kenya Images Representing Nairobi that are trending now.
There is nothing special that a person can offer to his country other than appreciating its beauty.
It takes easy moves to be a patriot; however, taking a breath-taking photo of something unique about your country is at most of the time rare.
Many people will take it for granted when someone takes time to share a photo of a landmark building in his town Very few people will share it on their timeline, it will attract not even a single like, no one will read all about it.
The fact is that, creating a beautiful image about your country is as important as helping in fight against tribalism, corruption, nepotism and all other negative aspects.
Our editorial team accompanied tembea Kenya crue in their tour of Kenya’s capital city, Nairobi and took these photos that will amaze you despite the fact that you maybe ignore the places we featured daily.
1. First, take your time and visit Nairobi’s KICC, it will in no doubt introduce you to the city of cool waters historical architecture.
2.The beautiful palm tree shades that are maintained by the county government of Nairobi are a rare opportunity that you can take advantage over and make a memorable photo of the Kenyan parliament building that can be seen at far end.
3. At night, the beautiful Nairobi panorama images are awesome; on a roof top you can have that beautiful shot.
4. While at Nairobi National park, take your time and you will be surprised the amazing photos you can take capturing the amazing Nairobi City.
5. The City Hall is an historical building in Kenya’s capital Nairobi, if not KICC, it will definitely click in your mind that you need that caption.
6. At Uhuru Park, which is a top of range recreational park there monuments that can give you an opportunity to take throwback photos of the time.
7. Nairobi’s Times Tower can be captured on different angles, even when taking a boat ride at Uhuru Park.
8. Take your time and relax at the beautiful gardens at city park or Uhuru Park, you will not regret.
9. The infrastructural surprises in Nairobi are encouraging, take time and market them. Nairobi is on move.
10. As the sun sets, take that darling photo of Nairobi traffic.