- Visit Moi University Admission letter page: https://admissions.mu.ac.ke/gsp/login
- Enter your KCSE index number and KCSE year in this format;
- If your KCSE Index Number is 12345678910 then enter as follows: 12345678910/ 2019
- Then Click Login
- Download: Admission Letter, Admission forms (Student Booklet) and the Fees structure)
NOTE: You may not be able to download your admission letter after login if you don’t update your profile. Updating your profile meaning editing and adding a working email address, your county and phone number.
- All incoming first years are required to download the signed admission letter online; The university will not POST any letters physically.
- Please note that the fees is payable at the beginning of every year or at the beginning of every semester. NO student shall be registered in the University without paying fees.
- Students are required to pay fees in Banker’s Draft (The University does not accept Personal Cheques, Money Orders , Postal Orders or Cash).
- Please note that admission to this University does not automatically guarantee you a place in the Halls of Residence. Students who need accommodation are required to apply for the same by completing form MUJI/1C and also applying your room online at www.muhms.mu.ac.ke. Booking of rooms will be communicated via this portal .Ensure you create your account and await for the booking process to begin.
- If you are not offered a place in the Halls of Residence you will be required to make your own private arrangements. If you accept admission under these conditions , then you are requested to sign form MUJI/1A. In case you are unable to accept this offer, kindly complete MUJI/1B , MUJI/1A or MUJI/1B together with one copy of MUJI/2 should be returned to the University before the opening date